Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retired NFL - Steve Mcnair found dead
maybe she knew some special tricks.......those do make some women hotter   [cheer]
Yeah he could have done better.  He even shared the title of a Caddy Escalade with her.
It irks me that it is being reported that he was "twice the legal limit" drunk.  Twice the legal limit for what?  The man was asleep on the couch.......I didn't realize there was a legal limit for that. 
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:It irks me that it is being reported that he was "twice the legal limit" drunk.  Twice the legal limit for what?  The man was asleep on the couch.......I didn't realize there was a legal limit for that. 

I agree.  He had a good night and passed out.  So what?
US_Tank Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:It irks me that it is being reported that he was "twice the legal limit" drunk.  Twice the legal limit for what?  The man was asleep on the couch.......I didn't realize there was a legal limit for that. 
I agree.  He had a good night and passed out.  So what?
    My thoughts exactly.  I find it even more absurd that it's "breaking news" when a guy gets drunk and stays home.  However, the media continues to shamelessly polish the questionable repuation of another recently deceased "icon".  Yeah, keep dragging your feet with that toxicology report.  :?
Still sad to see regardless.
Yeah, I mean wtf?