Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Annual New England Herf
Ah, I believe I said let's nail Dave's date down before you make plans and then Skipper turned it around.

Don't going pointing the New England finger at me.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well I am open for any weekend it would be great to see every one again and have a few smokes! So when ever the date I will find a way to make it !
Yeah, any weekend should do.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
MMMMMM August is fading fast what is up with this? I hope it does happen, even if its in September.
Parksters herf is the weekend of the 17th in Sept. So the New England herf will probably be the last weekend of Sept or the 1st weekend of Oct.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Hey can i come??
Tommy2guns Wrote:Hey can i come??

NOPE!!!!

[lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Still trying to nail down a date. Lots of stuff commin up.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Ok, how does the weekend of Oct 3/4 work for everyone?  Jimmie, you said you would be up here in early Oct, do you have a definite date yet?

I have a wedding 10/9 in Cape Cod as does Chris1980.

However, I can't make it the weekend of Oct, 10/3.

I believe I can do 9/26 but one person should not make or break a herf.Sad

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Mark Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Mark, I have to check to see when Dave is coming to town with his wife.

Oh sh!t, I forgot about that!

Looks like he is comming in the weekend of the 19th.

Maybe we could move it to Aug or early Oct, any later and it gets mighty cold.
DING DING DING     Why don't  you have it when Dave is here to share him with everybody?  I'll take sloppy seconds or thirsty thirds. Don't matter to me, since you're gonna nail him down.   I'm thinkin you might need spikes.[lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.