Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLeaning out my closet
Trying to make some room in my closet, the wife is taking over now..lol

found my 1tb external DH Western Digital. no longer need this was wondering if anyone on here could use it. i have all the cords and stuff. PM me if your interested in a trade for wellll u know sticks or pocket candela's if you dont wanna trade with me, pass the dutchie.

Thread moved to Nothing About Cigars since this was placed in the wrong section... Wink
Damn, I just bought one. Although it's still in the box because I don't know how to use it. Nice offer.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I think the harddrive is worth 60$ shipped. shipping will roughly be 10$, so im looking for mostly medium to full bodies cigars.
viaje, san cristobal, 1844, man owar puro, kristoff, Ave Maria Reconquista (box of 3)
Well I had to google the 2 terms I didn't know, pocket candela's and pass the dutchie. You're a busy guy. LOL Most of those guys over at Cigar Family sure are AHOLES aren't they.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

dont bother me what anyone online says. new to the sites i know its not a great 1st post but i posted it and im ok with that. ill lurk around here & there and ill handle my cigar needs LOL
pass the dutchie on the left hand side... Wink