Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain Daytona Mumcero
(08-04-2011, 01:28 AM)wingo Wrote: They might just put them into production who knows you'll just have to wait and see! and maybe pray if youre a lancero lover. lol

I have my fingers crossed.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(08-04-2011, 02:48 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 01:28 AM)wingo Wrote: They might just put them into production who knows you'll just have to wait and see! and maybe pray if youre a lancero lover. lol

I have my fingers crossed.

I haven't had one, likely won't if the status quo remains, but my thoughts are on why wouldn't they put this into production if it is such a hit. It seems like when a company hits a homerun you would want to put that product out there. I am wondering if they aren't letting it go viral for awhile to draw some mystic around it and then bring it out with more fanfare. Such are my humble ponderings.

I will keep fingers and toes crossed for you, Parkster.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I'm guessing, much like the Cain F Lancero, that the Cain Daytona Lancero will be regular production someday! Wishful thinking perhaps Smile
This is my boomstick!
I was Lucky enough to get a few myself...hoping they make their way to market!!
[Image: IMG_5922_PE.jpg]
(07-20-2011, 04:14 PM)US_Tank Wrote: However the Cain F Mumceros are coming in October. They will be in Tubos. Dan and I scored some and smoked one last night and it was amazing. The best part, $65 for a box of 10. I have pictures of the Tubos I will post later.

$65 a box! Damn, how the hell can you beat that price!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
How can you beat that price on what?
(08-10-2011, 08:20 PM)Mean Joe Wrote: I was Lucky enough to get a few myself...hoping they make their way to market!!
[Image: IMG_5922_PE.jpg]

Love that pic Joe. Thumbsup

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why