Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casa Magna availability
Scott got me wound up on getting a box of the Optimus so I started doing some surfing. I spoke about the Colorados and Oscuros have been coming to the B&Ms now in 30 bundles instead of 27 count boxes. Months back you couldn't find them online so I bought a bunch of empty boxes online and slowly started filling them when I could afford to buy 5 or 10 at a time.
After searching they seem to be readily available online now in the 27ct boxes. Supposedly these WERE B&M only. One of my favorite cigars so I guess I better get while the getting is good and something changes again.
So is anyone here "in the know" why all the sudden these are readily available online now?
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Cause they are no longer the "big thing" it happens all the time Cigar Assficianado makes them so huge then people figure out there are so many other cigars out there just as good if not better and by the time the company realizes that sales are down they made a ton and now need to get rid of them.
(07-18-2011, 07:35 PM)jitzy Wrote: Cause they are no longer the "big thing" it happens all the time Cigar Assficianado makes them so huge then people figure out there are so many other cigars out there just as good if not better and by the time the company realizes that sales are down they made a ton and now need to get rid of them.

Makes perfect sense, hopefully they don't disappear.

Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi