Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IPCPR 2011 Pre-Release Review Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada "Optimus"
http://www.examiner.com/cigar-in-long-is...mus-review
Ok Damnit, I want a box now! Sorry got a little excited, Yea I like Casa's! Will they be sold at the Vegas trade show?
Very decent selection of them locally so I hope some show up. One thing I hate about the Casa Magnas Colorado and Oscuro now is they have gone to bundles and have done away with their really nice boxes. I have used some of the boxes as humis and they held VERY well.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(07-15-2011, 08:28 PM)BDM53 Wrote: Ok Damnit, I want a box now! Sorry got a little excited, Yea I like Casa's! Will they be sold at the Vegas trade show?
Very decent selection of them locally so I hope some show up. One thing I hate about the Casa Magnas Colorado and Oscuro now is they have gone to bundles and have done away with their really nice boxes. I have used some of the boxes as humis and they held VERY well.

Yep, Monday when the show floor opens, they will be for sale. Really good cigar. Not sure about them only being in bundles - is that true?
(07-16-2011, 06:41 AM)Scott1966 Wrote:
(07-15-2011, 08:28 PM)BDM53 Wrote: Ok Damnit, I want a box now! Sorry got a little excited, Yea I like Casa's! Will they be sold at the Vegas trade show?

Yep, Monday when the show floor opens, they will be for sale. Really good cigar. Not sure about them only being in bundles - is that true?

Domus Magnus Limitada "Optimus" should be in 10 ct boxes. Sure wish I was in Vegas to grab some, thanks for the review!!!
I was referring to the Colorado's and Oscuros. All the ones coming into retail for the last 6 months are in 30ct bundles now instead of 27 ct boxes.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(07-16-2011, 07:07 PM)BDM53 Wrote:
(07-16-2011, 06:41 AM)Scott1966 Wrote:

Domus Magnus Limitada "Optimus" should be in 10 ct boxes. Sure wish I was in Vegas to grab some, thanks for the review!!!
I was referring to the Colorado's and Oscuros. All the ones coming into retail for the last 6 months are in 30ct bundles now instead of 27 ct boxes.

Yes, I was referring to the regular line of Casa Magnas. I will find out for you if you can still get the boxes.

I haven't had any of the Magna line BUT I DID notice the Lancero the other day. Boy they look good but are pricey

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

When I stopped by their booth I was given some cigars. As I look here at home this cigar is what I was given. I will be sure to let you know how it smokes.