Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
down south smoker in Mississippi north east part
hey guys my name is david, i go by supadave on many other forums. an basshedz06 on youtube page, i got a referreal to this forum from docstogie fresh on youtube one night looking for some small forum base cigar place to talk to guys like myself an well aged guys who been in the cigar world alot longer than myself.
from the intial walk around the forum or browse lol anyway, this is a very nice place to be an i look forward to learning alot from you guys. now
i am 29yrs old going on to 30 in a few months, i am engaged an she is ok with my cigar addiction or fad right now. she bought me my first humidor for fathers day from cheaphumidors.com, i will post up pics soon, it is a 150ct an its holding humidy well with just distilled water right now till i can get a bigger humidfier an some pg solution.
my fav cigars are the Acid line's cigars especially the blondie for my quickies an the kuba kuba's for my relaxing smokes.
yes i am a noobe at this so my pallet is still forming, as of now i am mild to medium body smoke kinda guy now, the full bodied smokes get to me but i can hang with them lmao
wow this is getting long sorry guys but if you have any questions just get at me an i will more the likely answer them forr you thanks.

supadave
Welcome
--Mike
thanks mike
Hello from Long Island, NY

Don't be afraid to ask any question. Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome Supadave and awesome in introduction.

If I may add for mild cigars you should give a Oliva Serie G Maduro and Ashton classic/maduro a try, there are a ton more but those a great mild sticks to try.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Hi! Welcome from south central PA
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(07-12-2011, 04:16 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: Welcome Supadave and awesome in introduction.

If I may add for mild cigars you should give a Oliva Serie G Maduro and Ashton classic/maduro a try, there are a ton more but those a great mild sticks to try.

Hmmm... I do love Olivas....

I'd suggest getting some samplers...& try those to get a feel for what you like & what you don't like. Once you establish that...others can recommend similar cigars for you to try.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome! I don't know how well aged I am, but I guess they let me in here and they keep me around for some reason.
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
Welcome to the forum

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Welcome from Southaven MS.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi