Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th of July, Seattle Style
Awesome pics man!  Makes me wanna visit my bro in Redmond and explore more than I did the last time I was out there...
lucas Wrote:Awesome pics man!  Makes me wanna visit my bro in Redmond and explore more than I did the last time I was out there...
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"If you make it out here sometime let me know and we can get a herf together
I like smoking lightning
Looks like a great time! Which building is Seattle Grace Hospital? And how about posting the rest of the picture, you know, the good ones of the girls in bikinis. Wink

[pirate2]
The Grace hospital is right next to Frasiers apartment.

As far as the bikini pics, well, I gotta keep some things for myself.

I will redeem myself in Vegas, you can expect nothing but hot chick pics, with a few herf pics thrown in for good measure.
I like smoking lightning
Thanks Carl for sharing the pics.  Brings back memories when we did that here on the Columbia.  It was crazy after the show seeing all the white stern lights heading for port, looked like a bunch of fire flies buzzing all over the place [lol]

There is a Bayliner, Carver, Sea Ray and probably a Skagit Orca boat in the first pic.  I know, sick, but love boats and being on the water [thumbsup]