Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling my Golf Clubs
They are nothing real special and it comes with a nice Nike back and all the balls that I have left over. I paid 325 for it all and id like to get 200 out of it. Anyone interested in a starter set for the casual player? It is nothing fancy at all. Let me know. pm me or something. would have to include shipping if it needed to be.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Righty or lefty?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Righty
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I went golfing yesterday, and i should sell my clubs also, but im not. lol
No Justice, No Peace!
Well I never use them they take up space so Figured I want a new laptop and this can help lol.
good luck buddy I had a set of clubs custom made for me and cant go back to shelf clubs or I would pick them up for 2nd pair.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Rule #1; Don't let your woman rule you about cigars!
Rule #2; Never sell a gun
Rule #3; Don't give up golf!
Rule #4; Between Skipper and Mum they are almost always right!
(07-05-2011, 05:50 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Rule #1; Don't let your woman rule you about cigars!
Rule #2; Never sell a gun
Rule #3; Don't give up golf!
Rule #4; Between Skipper and Mum they are almost always right!

haha. don't forget to tell your woman that every box of cigars you buy is a deal too good to pass up!
also, every time there is a rocky marathon on tv, watch it.

good luck with the club sales. are they nike clubs? steel or graphite shafts?