Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trooper's Traffic Stop
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but it's too funny to pass up!!!

Subject:: Trooper's Traffic Stop
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S.166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just East of Sedan, KS. I asked for her driver’s license, registration, and proof of insurance. The lady took out the required information and handed it to me. In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she had a conceal carry permit. I looked at her and asked if she had a weapon in her possession at this time. She responded that she indeed had .45 automatic in her glove box. Something, body language, or the way she said it made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all, she responded once again she did have just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what was she so afraid of? She looked me right in the eye and said, "Not a darn thing!"

I pray that you at least got a chuckle from this post!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
An oldie but goodie..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LOL
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
lol
--Mike
Funny!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
nice
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
lol nice
LOL Thats great
lol
They state I must be paranoid because I own so many guns. In reality, because I have so many guns I am not paranoid.