Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
My name is Jeff and I'm from North Carolina. Been smoking cigars for about 5 years. The most important thing to me about a cigar is the draw - I've got to be able to get some smoke out or I'm frustrated by it no matter the taste or anything else.
These days I've been smoking Drew Estate's La Vieja Habana (not flavored - yuck!) - It's a mixed filler smoke, but they are only around two bucks/stick and like most Drew Estate cigars are extremely consistent and an easy draw.
I have some 'good' (expensive) cigars in the humi, but seems like this is the only one I reach for anymore...

I'm looking for a thing called the cigar savor - You can put out your cigar in it and put the lid on and it snuffs it out nicely and you can smoke the rest later. I don't use it that way that much, but it has a spring in it that holds the cigar firmly inside so that I can walk with an unwrapped cigar in there and it will be undamaged when I get where I'm going - Without the spring the cigar is mangled from all that shaking. I've had one for a long time and it screwed up on me the other day. I threw out the spring part thinking that I could just get another one but I can't find them anywhere. If anyone has one they would like to part with, or knows where I can get one please respond...

Thanks,
JJ
Welcome Jeff!

--Steve from NE PA Smile
This is my boomstick!
Welcome Jeff, glad to have you here
No Justice, No Peace!
Welcome to StogieChat, JJ.

Doug from Central California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Welcome
--Mike
Welcome from WA!
Gave mine to a long term brother here a few months ago. Welcome from New Jersey.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from st Louis
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Hello
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Greetings Jeff...
Enjoy!
Max