Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doc's Herf is going good!
Hey... I expect some pictures & video... Big Grin Just say'n!

Wink
(06-12-2011, 08:11 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 11:59 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: I almost made it this year, but "almost" is synonymous with "no where close." (big sigh) Next year. I heard from Bill today, and they are herfing it up. However, we need pics! I saw a few on FB. I soooo want that refrigerator with the beer tap.

Is this another CJ? We will find out in Vegas..

Mum, I am tall enough to go on all the rides at Vegas, so I will be attending. Smile Actually, I didn't make to to Doc's Herf so I could save back money for Las Vegas, and the cheapest hotel room was about $200+ a night due to Cal Poly SLO's graduation. I am already booked for Vegas. I am in.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I was there and it WAS a blast!!
Another great herf, a pleasure to see sergio and jebus and maytagman!
(06-12-2011, 02:02 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 08:11 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 11:59 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: I almost made it this year, but "almost" is synonymous with "no where close." (big sigh) Next year. I heard from Bill today, and they are herfing it up. However, we need pics! I saw a few on FB. I soooo want that refrigerator with the beer tap.

Is this another CJ? We will find out in Vegas..

Mum, I am tall enough to go on all the rides at Vegas, so I will be attending. Smile Actually, I didn't make to to Doc's Herf so I could save back money for Las Vegas, and the cheapest hotel room was about $200+ a night due to Cal Poly SLO's graduation. I am already booked for Vegas. I am in.

Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!

Attached Files Image(s)

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Yeah what he said, wheres the pics!?
damn tease.....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
WOW!!

Did you guys see those pics? Rolleyes
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(06-13-2011, 11:38 AM)Tonto Wrote: WOW!!

Did you guys see those pics? Rolleyes

I sure did, the food looked amazing, the beer was flowing, the HERFERS where herfing Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.