Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombing Etiquette ?
(06-01-2011, 08:03 PM)Medic443stl Wrote:
(06-01-2011, 07:23 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Only the MegaPowers are allowed to do any excessive bombing. When somebody steps out of line we let them know it. Damn rookies.
generally speaking the mega powers remain untouched.. But some new people have gone a little nuts and need to be knocked down a peg or 6....

The MegaPansies were taken out long ago by Mahk (Mark, Dick) and by Lonnie and I. Lobsters and Gator balls.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(06-01-2011, 07:23 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Only the MegaPowers are allowed to do any excessive bombing. When somebody steps out of line we let them know it. Damn rookies.

Don't buy into the hype... Self-Declared authorities really only have authority over... Themselves... Tongue

(06-02-2011, 07:47 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:
(06-02-2011, 07:34 PM)US_Tank Wrote: With that said, the MegaPowers are still the greatest bombing force Stogie Chat has ever seen. Has anyone ever heard of the Untouchables? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Or the West Coast Cartel?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That is comparing apples and oranges, and from different SC eras. The group that is forming in the South, the SDI Bombers, sound like they are going to be THE force to be reckoned with...

There is only one force this board needs to worry about............and that is the GREAT LK!!!!!!! The Showstopper.....the Greatest of ALL TIME displaying once again who is KING in SC! And if you dont know..........YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
There is only one force this board needs to worry about............and that is the GREAT LK!!!!!!! The Showstopper.....the Greatest of ALL TIME displaying once again who is KING in SC! And if you dont know..........YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-04-2011, 11:54 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: There is only one force this board needs to worry about............and that is the GREAT LK!!!!!!! The Showstopper.....the Greatest of ALL TIME displaying once again who is KING in SC! And if you dont know..........YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Hmm... Who to ask???
Better ??, What is it I'm supposed to asking??? Tongue

Don't let the Mega-Transgender Duo intimidate ya...
While it is true their bite can be painful at times...
It's all the damn hot air they blow on the board that makes them really dangerous... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
(06-05-2011, 12:48 AM)aracos Wrote:
(06-04-2011, 11:54 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: There is only one force this board needs to worry about............and that is the GREAT LK!!!!!!! The Showstopper.....the Greatest of ALL TIME displaying once again who is KING in SC! And if you dont know..........YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Hmm... Who to ask???

It's all the damn hot air they blow on the board that makes them really dangerous... Wink

:lmao:
--Mike
(06-05-2011, 12:48 AM)aracos Wrote:

Hmm... Who to ask???

Keep hiding in your longship Lonnie!!! You don't want an LK visit!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(06-05-2011, 07:34 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Keep hiding in your longship Lonnie!!! You don't want an LK visit!

hehe, you've had your chances to take a shot at the Longship... But you couldn't find the way out of your neighborhood... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"