Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad Cubano is at it again
I came home to find the Cuban Mafiosa at my door handing me a Package telling me i have been served, any way i check it make sure its not ticking the second i put my knife in the box and I find a great 5 pack of Sticks from the mad cuban there was no bubble wrap only wrapped in white rice and black beans LOL and the worse part of it, is the letter is thanking me for the 6 finger bags that he sent the sticks in

[Image: e9f3dd92.jpg]

[Image: d5315e79.jpg]

what Can i say thank you Very Much Brother
Very nice hit!
--Mike
Nice shot!
Excellent!!!!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Nice Angel.......Jam is Jelly once again! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The mad Cuban is making a run at the LK title.
Nice hit on the Jelly Master.
Enjoy those sticks Mr. Joe.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
NICE BLAST! The Cubano Revolucionario de Gente Loco strikes again! Some major MAJOR bombage going off around here.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Yum, Master Blend III, I believe that's mine lol. Enjoy sir!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
My brother Joe...what can I say? You are an awesome BOTL. Enjoy the smokes in good health my friend!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(05-31-2011, 07:14 PM)iSmoke Wrote: My brother Joe...what can I say? You are an awesome BOTL. Enjoy the smokes in good health my friend!!!

THanks again my friend , No you are a awesome brother