Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York City outdoor smoking ban begins
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/23/new.yor...tml?hpt=T2

I bet Bloomberg has one hell of a security detail. Seems he would be a nice target for passing all these f'ed up laws.
That's what you get for putting somebody from WallStreet in office in NY. LOL

[Image: law+order+svu+bullseye+mariska+hargitay+...sion+2.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ljz54kvARW1qjp8hco1_500.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

So are we saying this will never happen again:
[Image: 3df3a386.jpg]

[Image: 07d03a23.jpg]

[Image: 3b95dc39.jpg]

[Image: 0b7685e6.jpg]

[Image: 33af5c07.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well that sucks.
--Mike
I thought for sure Cali would be the first
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
hahaha.. I'm wearing that shirt & tie now.

It will Jimmie. The ban has no teeth. Cops will not summoned you unless someone complains. The way we smoke we are very cognisant of others.
Also, I think there's a playground and 300 foot ruling or something.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
This is bull sh$t.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Well, I just bought A nub cammy and lit it up just before entering Battery park. I walkd in at one end and walked to the other. No one said anything.
I was told that if you keep walking it's not an issue.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I'm not positive, but I don't think that the ban covers battery park...May be wrong, but i'll investigate later
No Justice, No Peace!
(05-24-2011, 10:24 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: hahaha.. I'm wearing that shirt & tie now.

It will Jimmie. The ban has no teeth. Cops will not summoned you unless someone complains. The way we smoke we are very cognisant of others.
Also, I think there's a playground and 300 foot ruling or something.

That's just it right there, cigar smokers are very courteous of others and the cigarette smokers really for the most part aren't and just keep ruining it for the rest of us.