Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midwest style
And it is not you Steveo . But from our talks and purchase so far we might need some long range guided missiles
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Stupid Just Stupid? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh yeah! Everyone hits Buckit. And Perdomo Lot 23 is his favorite cigar.
I feel bad for you SJS so...... Run Forest Run
(05-22-2011, 08:00 PM)buckit60 Wrote: And it is not you Steveo . But from our talks and purchase so far we might need some long range guided missiles

That could mean only one person..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(05-23-2011, 05:39 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(05-22-2011, 08:00 PM)buckit60 Wrote: And it is not you Steveo . But from our talks and purchase so far we might need some long range guided missiles

That could mean only one person..

HAHA might be you
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
The Mum knows. He is wise and smart for his old age..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
No one knows the new intended target.. Coordinates for the altercation are being devised as we speak. Let it be known.. The Midwest... Will put the hurt on you... A Marked man is walking....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I guess I know I'm toast Headbash ......So who's the #2 target ?!?!?!?!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(05-23-2011, 10:08 AM)SJS Wrote: I guess I know I'm toast Headbash ......So who's the #2 target ?!?!?!?!

You might be both targets buddy Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I will be in St. Louis for work on July 26 and July 27. I can come early or stay a day or so late.