Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Rich I'm Rich
I wish. I get 3 of this type of email a week. How if the hell does anybody fall for this and send them money? I know the lure of easy money has a strong appeal "thanks Don Henley" but DAMN.
You WOULD think someone would know if you knew PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) THis one gives me a phone # LOL I must be REAL special.

Attention.

The Board of federal ministery of finance (FMF) Benin Republic are hereby to notify you of your payment inherited funds of $1.5M Which was Approved After the meeting held on 18th May 2011. His Excellency the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) has Instructed this Department to send your funds through western union money transfer for easy receive of your inherited funds without any further delay to avoid paying money to the fraud sters that is going on through Courier Company.

The maximium amount you will be receiving per a day starting from today is $5000) Also your are required by federal ministery of finance (FMF) Benin Republic to send us the sum of $50.00 dollar for Re-newing and Re-comfirming Of your file that was deposited in this office , as you can see below.

Our accountant officer sent your first payment of $5000 today,but it is on hold by federal ministery of finance (FMF) Benin Republic , and according to Mrs Linda Udember secretary to federal ministery of finance (FMF) Benin ,he told me that you can not pick up the $5000 now,because it is onhold , unless you pay the $50 to Renew and Recomfirm your files of your $1.5M Below is the payment information of your first payment :

Senders Name :FARRELL COBB
MTCN.. 9368849270
Text Question : God is
Answer :... Good
Amount:..$5000

You can track it by typing : www.westernunion.com and click tracking then you enter this MTCN : (9368849270 ) and sender name: FARRELL and last name: COBB. Note immediately we comfirm this $50 for Renew and Recomfirm your files of your total $1.5M you first payment of $5000 will be release to you with out any other delay , So be advise you to try as much as you can send the $50 today to enable us proceeds on this your transaction And your $5000, will release to your immediately And you will begining received your payment

Note below is infomation to send the money through western union money transfer ,

Receiver Name:..Mr Okechukwu Chibike.
Country; Benin Republic
City; Cotonou
Address; St, Peter & Paul Road Cotonou Benin Republic.
Text Question; How Much?
Answer; $50.00)
Sender's Name........
MTCN..........................

We await to receive the western union money transfer payment informations today or you can call my direct line on +229_98284176 or +229_98998848 ok

thank you
Dr.Simeon Miracle
Email: westernunion7999@gmail.com
Forign operation manager

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

You got jipped.

Mine not only promissed me all that money but a larger wee wee in 10 days.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hell, they can keep the money if they could just give me a bigger wee wee!
(05-18-2011, 01:54 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: You got jipped.

Crap I thought I was the winner who was getting the money and the bigger wee wee. Guess I should not have sent them my credit card information and SS Number LOL
--Mike
I thought for sure you guys would answer my e mail.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(05-18-2011, 06:21 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I thought for sure you guys would answer my e mail.Big Grin

BWHAHAHAHA. Does anybody else not get these?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Terry, seriously I get them all the time. Most of them at work!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I get about three a week, Im a billionaire!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(05-18-2011, 01:54 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: You got jipped.

10 days?? damn, what am i doing wrong? all my offers offer me a larger wee wee in 6 weeks..... now i feel jipped. and i can't tell you how many times i've won the irish lottery. just waiting for those checks in the mail.

but seriously, you would be amazed at how many people fall for this. my wife works at bank, and it's one of her jobs to talk to people about this kind of stuff to make sure they're not getting scammed. i would be annoyed if i went to the bank to take money out, and they wanted to know why. my money, my business, buzz off. but at least one a week just ups and tells them they need the money to send it out western union for some contest they've won. seriously!