Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh Medic !!!!!!
Holy Sheeeeet, that is a big blast on a very worthy BOTL. Great Job, SJS.

However, I fear for your life as you have no pissed off the MAD POLLOCK. When he teamed up with the Mum, I was blasted into oblivion! Don't go against against the Mad Pollock. Just a warning from a ghost. Smile
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(05-12-2011, 02:53 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Holy Sheeeeet, that is a big blast on a very worthy BOTL. Great Job, SJS.

However, I fear for your life as you have no pissed off the MAD POLLOCK. When he teamed up with the Mum, I was blasted into oblivion! Don't go against against the Mad Pollock. Just a warning from a ghost. Smile

Ahhh...apparently you're too late !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(05-12-2011, 01:09 PM)SJS Wrote:
(05-12-2011, 02:53 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Holy Sheeeeet, that is a big blast on a very worthy BOTL. Great Job, SJS.

Atta Boy! Boldly charge into the oblivion. Big Grin Perhaps the choo choo master may show some mercy.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(05-15-2011, 02:13 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:
(05-12-2011, 01:09 PM)SJS Wrote:

Atta Boy! Boldly charge into the oblivion. Big Grin Perhaps the choo choo master may show some mercy.

LMAO !!! We'll see !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright