Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magnum did some investigating
No problem Paul. I figured you'd rather have wing sauce from home than snow . . .

Hopefully in 4 weeks (or less) you can start smoking again.
Man I pick up some of that cause everyone I go to buffalo I have not been there in a while...man I miss this stuff...
Enjoy Paul
--Mike
Cool hit
(05-06-2011, 07:59 AM)Magnum PI Wrote: No problem Paul. I figured you'd rather have wing sauce from home than snow . . .

Hopefully in 4 weeks (or less) you can start smoking again.

It snowed less than an inch and the roads were iced over back in mid January here in San Antonio...that was enough snow for me!
(05-05-2011, 10:06 PM)Bogey Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 09:56 PM)SJS Wrote: Cool...

Bogey...How long until you're able to smoke again ???

ENT told me 6 weeks 2 weeks ago. Yeah, I've tried a few but little to no taste...so at this point, f*ck if I know...

I have a follow-up with them in 4 weeks with another CT of my sinuses. If the CT still shows my sinuses as swollen, then it's time for surgery on my sinuses...yeah, it's frustrating...but there's nothing I can do about it

This one from Magnum was cool as he knows I can't smoke and that I'm from Buffalo...better than any cigars I could have been hit with - thanks again Andy! Smile

Again, very cool. A taste of home is always nice....I hope your sinuses heal quickly !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Very cool
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Magnum sent me some two years ago. Great sauce. Nice work Andy.
Very nice!!! Classy!!!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"