Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornado - Close call
Crazy weather. Tornado's. Floods. We had 68 mph winds in ND and 8 inches of snow last night. Western ND without power.
I just returned from helping out in Tuscaloosa. You can't fathom the severity of the damage. Words, pictures, stories have noe real grasp of the depth of the loss. I don't cry for hardly anything, my kids birth, I cried, my grandfathers passing, I cried. Seeing this, I cried. See my new post for pictures
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(05-01-2011, 05:32 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: I just returned from helping out in Tuscaloosa. You can't fathom the severity of the damage. Words, pictures, stories have noe real grasp of the depth of the loss. I don't cry for hardly anything, my kids birth, I cried, my grandfathers passing, I cried. Seeing this, I cried. See my new post for pictures

Wow, beyond words.....It's a horrible thing when your life can be taken in an instant!!! I give you a lot of credit for going there to pitch in!!! May we all remember what we have at this very moment, for tomorrow it could all be gone !!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(04-27-2011, 08:52 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Wow...having been through a similar situation its scary

yeah dude, I heard Peabody is right in the middle of Tornado Alley!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I'm having trouble with the picture thread. I'll get it fixed soon.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!