Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The inevetable question
Bust of luck to you in your quitting endevor. Stick to your guns.

Most people I work with like the smell after I I've finished one. No ones complained, but I also haven't kissed any one since I've started smoking. What a shame for me...
My wife is totally cool with it, and I am sure part of it is that I smoked cigars when I met her, and every so often her dad likes a cigar as well.

I do brush, etc. before kissing her - I actually started doing that before she asked because I figured it would be less traumatic for her...

My wife actually has a pretty good nose for cigars too... there are some she likes the smell of, and some that she can't stand... it is funny...  she usually likes pretty good cigars...

Not to mention that she is pretty adept at pronouncing a lot of the Cuuban cigar brands correctly...   [pimp]

I try to get a little early in the evening cause when I fire up a cigar its all over for about two days.
My wife does not smoke anythign but the occasional cigar, just like me. She seems to have no issue with my cigar breath-ow that shes used to it. And she never smokes a whole cigar, just enough to blend in with me.

RUMBLON

Attached Files Image(s)

I've gone thru 2 wives and two GF's and none of them were a big fan of cigar breath.  One GF liked to have cigar smoke blown in her face while she was ,,,uh,,,workin but that is another story in and of itself.  As long as you keep your lips locked and mouth shut kissing is not a big ordeal,,,but try to use some tongue after smoking a La Flor Dominicana and look out!!
haha, workin? nice. [smokin2]
My gf thinks its sexy and kisses me with smokey breath[pimp]......she says its the clothes that smell like smoke that is kinda overwhelming like when I smoke at the cigar shop.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
My Old Lady doesn't mind at all [thumbsup]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.