Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven cigars
Hello all,

I recently came across a 10 pack of flavored mini 'heaven' cigarillos on the internet, they do look impressive however when I saw the price i decided to avoid buying them.

I was wondering if anyone has actually smoked a Heaven cigar and what you think fo them?

follow this link
http://www.whisky-cigars.co.uk/cuban-cigars-flavoured-cigars-c-297_102_113.html

I thought that £15 was very pricey for 10 mini cigars and just wondered how special these are?
Sorry not a fan of flavor cigars
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Welcome to SC!

Flavored cigars are not for everyone.   If you are new to smoking cigars and want a little sweetness or added flavoring, they are great.   What you will find is that eventually you will start to smoke non-flavored so that you may enjoy the real qualities of the tobacco blends.   Dessert is good, but not all the time!  Wink

Heavenly is not a bad brand.  Also consider Tatiana, Cojimar, CAO Flavors, and Oliveros.   You also have liquor infused cigars like Makers Mark cigars.   See our website if you want details or PM me.   (I don't want to answer with a sales pitch unless you want a selection.)

Its all what you like so don't feel offended if some roll their eyes at a flavored cigar.   Your money, your time and enjoyment.   But be warned, you will eventually have an evil humidor filled with Padron, Ashtons, and CAO's in no time too!

-Eric
admin Wrote:you will eventually have an evil humidor filled with Padron, Ashtons, and CAO's in no time too!

-Eric

This.

I have a vinotemp for normal sticks, and a 50ct for acids and java's.   I do love me the occasional java.
nothing wrong with an occasional ACID KUBA KUBA
[user=1094]banzaitoyota[/user] wrote:
Quote:nothing wrong with an occasional Acid KUBA KUBA

Absolutely, most importantly enjoy what you spend your money on, no matter what others say.

This site will give you a wealth of knowledge on non-flavored cigars. It will also help you greatly loose any wealth you might of had on cigars. IMHO, its worth it.
Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. [cigar]

I came across StogieChat when I originally ordered flavored Cojimar cigars from CojimarCigar.com (owned and operated by the admin of this forum). While I started out with the flavored cigars, I eventually drifted into the natural tobacco sticks. But until I did, I just enjoyed the pleasure of smoking a cigar on the way home from work.

Heavenly cigars are good, but I still like Cojimar the best for the money. A box of the Cojimar Vanilla Senoras are very good, and your wife will probably let you enjoy the scent too. But maybe start out with a sampler of all the different flavors. Kinda fun to work your way through them.

You should check out this site:

http://www.cojimarcigar.com/
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I used to be a fan of the CAO Flavours, in particular the Moontrance.  Did not take long for me to move on to non-flavored; however, would like to try some again just to see note differences since that was around 3 years ago
I like them and I saw them in a Cigar shop today for $10 but I wasn't going to pay that for them.  I'm not big on cigarillos though.  It's a very strong flavored Cigar and I get looks for buying the cigars when I go to shops lol.  Me personally would just look for a cigar and skip the cigarillos.