Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombed by a U.S. Marine...
Background: A Couple weeks ago I was throwing down for a box of Oliva Series O's over at CrazyCigarDeals... This new guy Kaos32 (Curtis) is going against me... It's some wild bidding... Somehow my bid button just stopped working, possibly an issue with my internet, but i digress... I lost that one..

I see over the next couple days Curtis throwing down what I considered to be taunts like... "Damn Teck you need to relax and enjoy an Oliva O". I brushed it off and figured I'd give him a break because he's the new guy you know.. I also notice him saying things like, "It is hard for me to get really involved YET just because of my location. Dont worry, I have something up my sleeve."... Again, I assumed it was just the new guy talk'n big... You know... It happens all the time, we're used to it... All the new guys go through that phase.

The Story: Well... Last night I picked up my mail... I knew I had some stuff off of CrazyCigarDeals waiting for me... So, I get the box... Get it home... As I start to open it, I think to myself, "Geee, This box is a little big considering I only remember winning some 5-Packs... Hmm, Maybe I'm just not remembering..."

So, I pull out my R&J Power Pack... The Xikar cutter & cigars... The Cohiba 3 Cigar Collection... The Perdomo Habano's... .. Then I pause because the box isn't empty yet... There's a box at the bottom of box under some packing material...... I pick it up and notice a note on it...

The note read's, "Dustin, Enjoy from Kaos32!! Thanks a lot brother!!!". I then lift up the note and see that Box of Oliva Series O's....

THIS NEW GUY!! A U.S. MARINE................... BOMBED ME......... OK..... AND IN THE BOMB HE THANKS ME!?!?!!!??.... What the hell?

First off... Let me say, THANK YOU for serving our country. I KNOW that I can speak for all of us when I say that we truly appreciate it.

Second... THANK YOU for the cigars Smile. I truly did not see this coming.... In fact, I'm still shocked. --You seriously did not need to do this... Big Grin Wink

Finally.... There will be Consequences & Repercussions. Cool

The damage:
[Image: kao32.jpg]

P.S. Eric... I can't believe you helped this guy forward a bomb to me......
Damn!!!!! I guess my 15 minutes of fame as the new guy mad bomber is over!!!!! Nice hit Kaos32!!!! And Thank You for serving our country!!!!!!Thumbsup
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Wow Curtis! This is unbelievable. Speechless..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
wow Thats Great
Awesomely fantastic!!! Way to go Kaos!!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
WOW well done
--Mike
Damn nice!!!!

NIIIICE! Who would know more about a bomb anyway? He does it for a living. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

That is a classy move. Nice work.
I like smoking lightning
Marines now sinking to Air Force level with bombs? Say it isn't so! Great job!