Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
What are you watching on TV/DVD?
I was just sitting here thinking....we have a what are you doing, whats on your stereo, what are you eating/drinking, etc threads...but nothing about what are you watching on tv/dvd thread....

So I'll start off...Smile

Where Eagles Dare.

During WW2 a British aircraft is shot down and crashes in Nazi held territory. The Germans capture the only survivor, an American General, and take him to the nearest SS headquarters. Unknown to the Germans the General has full knowledge of the D-Day operation. The British decide that the General must not be allowed to divulge any details of the Normandy landing at all cost and order Major John Smith to lead a crack commando team to rescue him. Amongst the team is an American Ranger, Lieutenant Schaffer, who is puzzled by his inclusion in an all British operation. When one of the team dies after the parachute drop, Schaffer suspects that Smith's mission has a much more secret objective.

Richard Burton
Clint Eastwood
and a host of others

...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Great flick. One of my favorites. Just finished Friday Night Light series and the Spartacus series.
Just finish watching the Bruins put an end to the Devils playoff run!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(03-22-2011, 09:01 PM)Mark Wrote: Just finish watching the Bruins put an end to the Devils playoff run!

Mahk is such a dick, but he sure can make me smile and laugh. LMAO
You gotta love the guy. He's one of a kind.
But Mahk you can also kiss my MoonTongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Watching Under Siege, and will probabaly put on American Pickers in twenty minutes.
I like smoking lightning
Watched a movie "the greatest game ever played" yesterday
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Watched the Bruins beat the Devils then American Pickers last night.
--Mike
Currently watching:

Breaking Bad Season 3 (amazing show!!!)
Survivor
The Event
Chopped All Stars
House
Dirty Jobs
This is my boomstick!
Dexter Season 3
--Mike
Celtics Memphis game