Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy guys :)
Hey all Smile Found this place from CCD's help page, hopped over here to see the CCD chat, saw some other people I know from other forums, and thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm 28, worked in healthcare IT for 6 years, been with my beautiful gf for two years, she brought along a little yorkie and I have two labs myself. I've been smoking cigars for about 6 years now, but only really started getting hardcore into them within the last year. Been very involved in the online cigar community in the last year as well, made many new friends, met some local BOTL's I herf with every week, and forever have had my eyes opened to the fact cigars are so much more than rolled tobacco. A few months ago I was asked by David from The Cigar Nut blog to join him on the site doing reviews and I happily jumped on the opportunity.

As far as favorite cigars, I mostly smoked Altadis or General Cigar products up until about a year ago then stumbled across Nub cigars, which literally rejuvenated my interest in cigars. It opened the world of boutique cigars to me, and now I have a smörgåsbord of cigars in my possession, but my two favorites are definitely Nub/Cain/Oliva and Tatuaje cigars.

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all Smile Thanks for letting me join your community!
Welcome from California!
Oh yeah, also I'm from the DFW area in Texas Wink

Born in California though Cool
Another welcome from California!

Hey Brian, welcome from New Jersey. Glad to have you here buddy..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
welcome aboard from central new york, brother! and those are some nice smokes you mentioned! Smile
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Welcome From Nebraska
Welcome!
--Mike
Welcome to SC
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Howdy, and welcome from south central PA!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.