Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardwood V-Cutter On Sale
(04-22-2011, 08:27 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I was about to try the method ZK mentioned, and I noticed that there is a small bit of wood that is missing inbetween the steel of the cutter, and the wood. So I can now see where there is a small section of the wrapper that isnt getting cut, and ends up tearing out.
I'm going to contact where I got it and see about an exchange.

I'm sure it will work out for you especially since you have SC behind you.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Let us know how this works out Dave
--Mike
That's the best solution, Dave. Let us know how it goes.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(04-22-2011, 08:27 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I was about to try the method ZK mentioned, and I noticed that there is a small bit of wood that is missing inbetween the steel of the cutter, and the wood. So I can now see where there is a small section of the wrapper that isnt getting cut, and ends up tearing out.
I'm going to contact where I got it and see about an exchange.

Any update on this?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I really should order 1 of these cutters.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(05-20-2011, 03:24 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(04-22-2011, 08:27 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I'm going to contact where I got it and see about an exchange.
Any update on this?

I plum forgot about it. I've been using it. I just have to moisten the cap of whatever I'm smoking, and it is ok. Sorry. My head is all filled up with worthless work stuff...
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I really enjoy my cutter. I use it with a little nod to the Mum for being its advocate. For the price, you can't beat it.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"