Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump for President????
Watching Piers Morgan on CNN interview Trump. He sounds like he wants to run in the next election. Discuss.
Yep! Run the country like a business! Protect your country, balance your budget, and spend less than you take in. Citizens like a business also need to be accountable. You don't collect a check unless you produce and have accountability in the eyes of your boss. And unlike an accountable business there are too many leeches in the barrel with the USA. I DID NOT SAY that some services like this were not necessary. I said there are too many leeches in the barrel. Big Difference! Michelle Bachman would be ideal runningmate!

I also like the Mums new Governor!
I was actually sitting down for lunch with Tucker Carlson on Wednesday! He is a political analyst who resides in Washington D.C. but was in Dallas to discuss some issues regarding healthcare reform. Tucker believes that Chris Christie from NJ will most certainly be our next President because what he has done and is continuing to do to bring NJ back from intense debt.

Christie discusses accountability! State payrolled teachers though their public unions want completely free healthcare and full retirement benefits on the public dime. Christie explains that their roles as teachers are important. And as part of their compensation they will continue to have healthcare and retirement benefits.

However, Christie states that like the private sector worker, these teachers need to pay a part of their healthcare premium. The state cannot afford it anymore and the taxpayers are taxed too far as it is being one of the highest taxed states in the country. The teachers flipped at having to pay only 2%. Christie had the books balanced and a plan to come from red to black. By having the teachers be accountable to themselves for 2%, the state of NJ could retain all its teachers.

Now to Trump! Tucker Carlson likes Trump and he too thinks Donald Trump has what it takes to lead this country. And the key is failure. See, Barack Obama has never failed in his political career! His lack of failure is his weakeness and source of big ego! Failure is learning and a guy like Trump has failed so many deals and projects. And each failure has been a learning experience to bring Trump to where he is today! This from Tucker Carlson!
I still maintain that Trump is, overall, a f**king idiot...
BAd hair hahahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(02-19-2011, 05:22 AM)Teck1337 Wrote: I still maintain that Trump is, overall, a f**king idiot...

+1

I like smoking lightning
JOKE.....right?
(02-19-2011, 08:51 AM)carl609 Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 05:22 AM)Teck1337 Wrote: I still maintain that Trump is, overall, a f**king idiot...

+1

+1
--Mike

as opposed to the Status Quo? Dodgy

(02-19-2011, 02:25 PM)US_Tank Wrote:

as opposed to the Status Quo? Dodgy

lol...nice.

Wink
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.