Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Maytag's - Baby Tme
Alex would also like to send out a very special THANK YOU to Mr. and Mrs. Hunlock and Mr. and Mrs. BaileyCAO for the wonderful gifts they sent to him!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Another big THANK YOU goes out to Mr. and Mrs Tonto!!! They sent a box for Alex filled with fun things for bath time!

Thanks so much you guys -- everything is totally awesome, and I know that AJ will enjoy bathtime thanks to you guys!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Congrats!!!!
(02-27-2011, 05:44 AM)Bluesman455 Wrote: Congrats!!!!

Thanks Don!

(02-27-2011, 04:31 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Another big THANK YOU goes out to Mr. and Mrs Tonto!!! They sent a box for Alex filled with fun things for bath time!

Thanks so much you guys -- everything is totally awesome, and I know that AJ will enjoy bathtime thanks to you guys!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

if I was you I would secure the mail box.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-27-2011, 08:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 04:31 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Another big THANK YOU goes out to Mr. and Mrs Tonto!!! They sent a box for Alex filled with fun things for bath time!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

if I was you I would secure the mail box.Big Grin

Uh-oh... Huh

On another note, let me just tell you that his bowels work a little too well... can you say garden hose like projectile pooping that shot out in a stram that would have reached 4-5 feet if it hadn't been stopped (mostly) by the changing table.

I had to have a sit down with him... told him he was only allowed to do that if his Mom was changing him... His Sicilian grandfather gave him a similar warning... LOL!

Junior already causing problems!!! Uncle CJ will not borrower him his t-shirts if he can't keep his poop under control.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Glad to hear the little dude likes his presents!

Have fun Bill! These moments cannot be replaced!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.