Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sat. Afternoon garage smoke
Hey brothers,
Just thought I'd check in...I'm enjoying a wonderful Romeo julieta short churchill in the garage this afternoon. Classic rock, nice drink, 78* outside. A beautiful day for a smoke in socal today.
Enjoy! I did the same with two great sticks and a great friend!
By the way be sure to checkout "What is Bluesman Smoking" in the "Cigar" Section. Also checking the "Everyday Moments of Stogie Chatters" in the "Nothing About Cigars" section. This is where we make these same types of posts that you just made!
Sounds like a great day indeed. I'm glad to know the cigar is a good one. They need some rest but I can't wait.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Sounds good brother!
--Mike
Great way to spend a Sat. afternoon.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
looking good! Im thinking about a smoke this afternoon later as well.. hmmm choices choices
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(02-12-2011, 08:06 PM)tafdom Wrote: Sounds like a great day indeed. I'm glad to know the cigar is a good one. They need some rest but I can't wait.

beautiful jar T ...... just pull a stick out and fire it up ..... its worth it.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why