Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sergione - It's your Birthday
Happy Birthday, Brother! May you have a great smoke and a great brew...you've made some of the finest.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Happy Birthday dude!
(02-08-2011, 08:09 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 07:33 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: Happy Birthday, Sergio!

They were probably about 20.

Younger for sure. Let'see, he joined in 2006. I think he's 23?
I'm guessing 18?

We were both 18 lol. Oh how does time fly lol
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
23? Wow! You guys are old Smile
Happy B-Day
Happy Birthday!
A very happy birthday to you, my friend!

thank you all for the awesome wishes...and to answer a few things

Im 23! Also, Jebus and I joined when we turned 18. Once we could smoke cigars we did and we've had some awesome cigars since then. Cheers to more great times with Stogies and great friends like all of you. Smile

Gracias otra vez amigos

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
(02-09-2011, 05:29 AM)sergione Wrote: thank you all for the awesome wishes...and to answer a few things

Im 23! Also, Jebus and I joined when we turned 18. Once we could smoke cigars we did and we've had some awesome cigars since then. Cheers to more great times with Stogies and great friends like all of you. Smile

Gracias otra vez amigos

Seems like so long ago and I can't remember how the situation came about. But one thing is certain, we've had many awesome cigars
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves