Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egypt comment
So I was sitting here watching the news, and I saw the obama preach a comment that reached in and pushed on one of my few remaining nerves.

"We pray that the violence in Egypt will end and that the rights and aspirations of the Egyptian people will be realized, and that a better day will dawn over Egypt and throughout the world,"

Lets change the words just a little bit and maybe he should then read this:

""We pray that the deaf, dumb and blindness in my administration will end and that the rights and aspirations of the American people will be realized, and that a better day will dawn over America and throughout the world when I do away with unified healthcare,"

I'm just saying......

I'm tired of how the obama seems to be able to see what people all over the world want...but cant seem to see that most of the LEGAL American people dont want him, his policies, or the money pit that unified healthcare is.

I'm done now.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
10's of millions of your dollars are invested in Egypt by your government .... Barry Nobama is bricking it that he loses his last North African Allie.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
there should be a "Like" button just like on Facebook
I heard quotes today from Egyptians stating that they hate us. They hate America! Time to wake up, stop cowering and prepare for the worst. Prepare to defend ourselves. We could see the close of the Suez Canal which would route shipping around Somalia! This could raise oil prices further which could and would affect various commodities.
Iran II
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[Image: ObamaRationing.jpg]
I stay away from politics but Obama needs to focus more on what's going on here at home. I understand he has to issue a statement and nevermind that the US has been a stout supporter of the authoritarian government in Egypt for strategic reasons. That's before him... but he's still in a pickle.

And yes, oil prices are going to go up based on demand alone.
The Egyptian military is supplied by the US, yet they hate you .... the fact that Libya would have marched in years ago had it not been for the US, yet they hate you ...... Osamma Bin Liners second in command was a member of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, who will take over because they hate you, but its OK we can trust them because they were smiling at us when they were interviewed yesterday and stated that we can trust them ........ yeah right.

Oil is going up anyway ...... but watch this space for Suez 2.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(02-04-2011, 03:46 AM)Parkster Wrote: The Egyptian military is supplied by the US, yet they hate you .... the fact that Libya would have marched in years ago had it not been for the US, yet they hate you ...... Osamma Bin Liners second in command was a member of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, who will take over because they hate you, but its OK we can trust them because they were smiling at us when they were interviewed yesterday and stated that we can trust them ........ yeah right.

Thats as true a statement anyone can ever make about them.
(02-03-2011, 10:23 PM)Paddry69 Wrote: [Image: ObamaRationing.jpg]
Cell phone wallpaper right there

(02-04-2011, 03:46 AM)Parkster Wrote: The Egyptian military is supplied by the US, yet they hate you .... the fact that Libya would have marched in years ago had it not been for the US, yet they hate you ...... Osamma Bin Liners second in command was a member of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, who will take over because they hate you, but its OK we can trust them because they were smiling at us when they were interviewed yesterday and stated that we can trust them ........ yeah right.

Hmmm... where have I heard this before.... oh yeah, a small nothing group known as the talaban
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer