Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best of the best (not the movie)
(02-02-2011, 06:11 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Geez I hate threads like this! Cause I always forget cigars. Bolivar Royal Corona! BBF! Bolivar Gold Medal!

See my comment above make it simple too many to list Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
I wish I had just one more Bolivar Gold Medal from 2008! Now that was a fine cigar!
The hpmann 2 re good but i would rather have the mag 46. La punta also a great smoke. Dip 2 and of course, my standby monte 4 and all time favorite, rass.

Smoke what ya like. Like what ya smoke. Smile
Dudes! Thank you so much for all the great suggestions. All things I over looked. I have wanted to reply to this all day, but forgot to reset my password to something I know after I had to recover it. Damn job, cant remember chit when I have to think about so much all day. I think the sancho panza belis or the san cristobal la puntas may win it! I have to read a few more reviews on all you selections.
bbf is on everyones list. Are they really better than the royal coronas?
(02-02-2011, 09:40 PM)SaL Wrote: bbf is on everyones list. Are they really better than the royal coronas?

BBF....yum

[Image: 005-33.jpg]

(02-05-2011, 11:35 PM)steve047 Wrote:
(02-02-2011, 09:40 PM)SaL Wrote: bbf is on everyones list. Are they really better than the royal coronas?

BBF....yum

[Image: 005-33.jpg]

Yep......its broken. Just pulled the head right off. Lol. NinjasmallNinjasmallNinjasmallHappydogHappydogHappydog
(02-02-2011, 09:31 PM)SaL Wrote: Dudes! Thank you so much for all the great suggestions. All things I over looked. I have wanted to reply to this all day, but forgot to reset my password to something I know after I had to recover it. Damn job, cant remember chit when I have to think about so much all day. I think the sancho panza belis or the san cristobal la puntas may win it! I have to read a few more reviews on all you selections.

Sancho Belli is my fav!

What Im seeking out is corona corda, torpedo, or churchill format with a mild but still amazing flavor. Depth as well, I had a rafael Gonzalez CG rescently and it was full of good mild creamy flavors, but flat on the backside (hank hill lol). Any thoughts on RyJ churchhills? I had one a long time ago but dont remember much about it. Im sure I liked it but..
(02-06-2011, 12:19 PM)SaL Wrote: What Im seeking out is corona corda, torpedo, or churchill format with a mild but still amazing flavor. Depth as well, I had a rafael Gonzalez CG rescently and it was full of good mild creamy flavors, but flat on the backside (hank hill lol). Any thoughts on RyJ churchhills? I had one a long time ago but dont remember much about it. Im sure I liked it but..

Juan Loprz #1 is what your looking for. amazing stick