Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Denali?
I KNOW he has more questions!
(02-01-2011, 04:53 PM)jitzy Wrote: Kinda babyish to leave though cause you got mad at someone everyone is a grown man around here and if you can't take a little criticism maybe you don't belong.

+1
--Mike
(02-01-2011, 05:09 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I KNOW he has more questions!

for sure.
(02-01-2011, 05:42 PM)scott81425 Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 05:09 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I KNOW he has more questions!

for sure.

YA think maybe but i dont know i might want to ask a question but i dont know is he really gone he keeps comming back and surfing but might not want to talk to some of us a$$holes who knows i dont know but do i really care hell i just am lost on here i just want to aska question but TANK might make fun of me and I might get my feelings hurt and not post for awhile shame on you guys who know that i wear my feelings on my sleeve. My tribute to Denali.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(02-01-2011, 04:55 PM)Harpo Marx Wrote: http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?hl=en&ie=...21&t=h&z=7

Touche!

(02-01-2011, 05:24 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 04:53 PM)jitzy Wrote: Kinda babyish to leave though cause you got mad at someone everyone is a grown man around here and if you can't take a little criticism maybe you don't belong.

+1

I missed that whole Liga thread...exciting stuff! Life is about taking some criticism; you may not want to hear it, but sometimes it's necessary.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Oh. I guess I did miss something.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
At times we are all annoying. I know I said and have made my share of mistakes in this forum (probably will continue to make them) but hopefully that doesn't make me or anyone else a bad person.

PMs work wonders as oppose to public threads.

Hopefully Tony will be back soon just like all the other botls who have taken a break for what ever reason.

Let's move on with some positive vibes.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(02-02-2011, 10:41 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: At times we are all annoying. I know I said and have made my share of mistakes in this forum (probably will continue to make them) but hopefully that doesn't make me or anyone else a bad person.

Hopefully Tony will be back soon just like all the other botls who have taken a break for what ever reason.

Your right Jimmie!
--Mike
(02-02-2011, 10:41 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: At times we are all annoying. I know I said and have made my share of mistakes in this forum (probably will continue to make them) but hopefully that doesn't make me or anyone else a bad person.

that's why you're the voice of reason!