Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blizzard of 2011
Its starting to snow here now. Had ice yesterday. Should be interesting when the winds kick up.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Here in central pa....ugliness abounds. starting last night around midnight, 1-3 inches of snow, followed by sleet. then a break for a couple hours, and then tonight lots of ice from freezing rain.

Then on saturday, 40 degrees plus....

crackhead weather.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Its still coming down strong.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
The massive snows seemed to have slipped by us but we still got some. The winds and cold front are horrid and they are headed SE towards CJ and maybe even Mum!
ive lived in northern Illinois my whole life 47 years, ive never seen anything this bad, snow blowing so hard you cant see. I drive a GMC Yukon XL 4X4 and the snow was SO DEEP

all together now (how deep was it?)

the snow was so deep my serpentine belt was slipping

Duke
Nice Duke I'm right above you at about a hour away and snow is everywhere not sure how deep yet but I agree couldn't see in front of you last night everything was blurry from all the white and wind.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
We had about in between .25 and .50 of an inch of ice. Of course, lots of people were late, many places closed. I'm sure there were wrecks. (yawn)
...moving along...nothing left to see here.