Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BOMBED BY MY OWN WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
SO.... Yesterday my wife said she was leaving to go get my birthday gift. I was like hmmm o cool I wonder what she is going to get... That was where that thought ended because I didn't want to spend the day speculating just what could be in that bag when she came home. Now my wife has never once not supported me in my endeavor to become enriched in the world of stogies but she never really made it seem like she would be the type to up and buy me anything related. Boy was I wrong!!!!!! Little did I know that little wifey went on an hours drive to St. louis to one of the best B&M's we have ( which sadly i have yet to visit) The Hill Cigar shop. The following amazing goodies is what she brought home with her! I would like to personally thank the lady from the shop who helped her with good questions figure out what i would really love! My goodness I have a great wife!!!!!

So first she smacks me over the head with this beautiful leather with spanish cedar lined robusto travel case.. MMMM vegas baby!
[Image: DSC01861.jpg]

[Image: DSC01862.jpg]

[Image: DSC01863.jpg]

Next she bashed me even further with this awesome 4 way desktop cigar cutter! Totally kick ass!!!!!!
[Image: DSC01860.jpg]

Then finally she showered me with an awesome selection of cigars! Below are 4 Oliva V Belis, one Hemmingway A. Fuente, and three Flora Fina 8-5-8 A. Fuente sun grown!!!! Man what an awesome selection of cigars that she picked all on her own! With a little help from the lady at the store who listen to what I like and helped her pick these! To my wife omg thank you and I love you!!!
[Image: DSC01864.jpg]
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Simply Beautiful!!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice
Thats awesome, we use that same cutter at the B&M and I love it.
That is a hell of a gift. She must like you.
I like smoking lightning
Nice job Mrs. Medic.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
You cant ask better than that. I think the very best thing you got was the time she spent to do it. Love the desktop cutter!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Hey Tony that is not a bomb , that is called a Birthday Present................................ Just saying
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
That is awsome!!! What a great lady you have! Smile

That is fantastic!! Congratulations to you, and high 5's to your wife!!

(now you just need to have her call mine...(hahaha))
...moving along...nothing left to see here.