Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh Steelers
Looking good Brent. Seems like the Steelers line is breaking down in the last possessions. Nice find on the 26s brent. I quess you don't rotate your humi? LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Great find Dub!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(01-23-2011, 09:31 PM)Mark Wrote: Great find Dub!

Word!
Black and Yellow!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw
STILLAS!
If Little Ben plays the way he played against the Jets then it's Green Bay winning the superbowl.

I'll take that 5er.

You can send me 3 sticks right now or wait and send me the 5.Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-24-2011, 08:42 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: If Little Ben plays the way he played against the Jets then it's Green Bay winning the superbowl.

I'll take that 5er.

You can send me 3 sticks right now or wait and send me the 5.Smile

I don't care how the Steelers play there will be no stoping GB Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Skipper texted me before the game and I predicted a Steelers victory by 3 points, 24-21. I was pretty close. The Jets played a great second half. I am glad there are only 60 minutes in a game! Should be a GREAT Super Bowl. Very similar teams if you break it down. 2 great defenses, two mobile QB's that can hurt you with their running ability. Both teams can run the ball well. Both have a great coaching staff. Green Bay is a 2.5 point favorite.
Great find on those Padrons!
--Mike