Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having Problems Loading Pics to SC
SC has a 500kb limit on image's... This limit helps us keep the disk space used by SC minimal.

Just imagine if people could upload 8-10MB images? Smile That would be INSANE Tongue

In the future, I'd like to take advantage of the Photobucket API, which would allow you to upload images from SC directly to Photobucket... But that project is a low priority right now (Unless there is more demand for it).
(01-24-2011, 11:49 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: SC has a 500kb limit on image's... This limit helps us keep the disk space used by SC minimal.

Just imagine if people could upload 8-10MB images? Smile That would be INSANE Tongue

In the future, I'd like to take advantage of the Photobucket API, which would allow you to upload images from SC directly to Photobucket... But that project is a low priority right now (Unless there is more demand for it).

I think the same thing every time I see an elder using the reply with the same 8 pics posted. It drives me crazy! I saw a thread earlier where 5 people did it and the thread c r a w l s. I try to remove the pics when I reply. I guess it just me. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.