Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must quit smoking and sell cigars
(01-26-2011, 12:37 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: well, I have a proposal. Seing that everyone here has established high reputations, if someone wants some of your cigars, you ship the cigars first, trusting them, then they will send you the $ or return thecigars if they are not found to be what you advertise them to be. I would advocate that formula for anyone without a rep trying to sell something to one of the members here who have been here for years and we all know.

Good point Skip. You missed my above post.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Funny that the elders point out a repost. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(01-26-2011, 05:24 PM)tafdom Wrote: Funny that the elders point out a repost. LOL

No, it's funny how they think a like.
The glass is half full. LOL
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie, I think T just called you guys OLD!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(01-26-2011, 12:37 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: well, I have a proposal. Seing that everyone here has established high reputations, if someone wants some of your cigars, you ship the cigars first, trusting them, then they will send you the $ or return thecigars if they are not found to be what you advertise them to be. I would advocate that formula for anyone without a rep trying to sell something to one of the members here who have been here for years and we all know.

Sounds fair.
Have you sold anything yet?
Honorary Shield Brother
What is the price of all your Camachos, Just asking .............. Might be interested ....................... But if I am it will be on terms that have been spoke of here. You ship and then I inspect and submit Payment then .
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
I am always looking for a deal
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
So far the sampler 5 pack and 10 cusanos are spoken for, as for prices, I usually go about 3/5ths the sale or regular price on cigarinternational. Some people have asked about a lot of other things, but nothing committed yet.
(01-27-2011, 06:22 PM)tappytibbons Wrote: So far the sampler 5 pack and 10 cusanos are spoken for, as for prices, I usually go about 3/5ths the sale or regular price on cigarinternational. Some people have asked about a lot of other things, but nothing committed yet.

See there you go again, what do you mean you "Usually" go? Are you being forced to sell or is this something you usually do?