Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Herf 2009 Pictures
Looks like a fantastic time you all are having in Las Vegas! [pirate2]
Viva Tankster!  Living vicariously through these pictures in the office on a Monday morning before the office comes to life SUCKS!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote: 

All the above pics are Satuday pics.  Saturday evening pics to come as well as Sunday pics. 

Today, the Mum and I sat by the pool all day and watched Gunnar go to work.  Lot's more pictures later..........

holy shit, what happened??? One minute I was day drinkin' & the next thing I know- it's tomorrow! I think I might take a day off...
[Image: VegasHerf72009062.jpg]

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Man, I'm seriously jealous.  you guys look like you had a great time, and Gunnar, how close did you come to dropping that nut ?  Coconut I mean ?  [lol]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
US_Tank Wrote:[Image: 2009VegasDay1054.jpg]
JESUS PALOMINO!
Pete,
She was INCREDIBLY HOT! Big Grin SMOKIN! Big Grin
Scott

Pete Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:[Image: 2009VegasDay1054.jpg]
JESUS PALOMINO!
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I am sooooo jealous. I can't believe I missed another big herf. Thanks for the great pics. Excuse me while I go hang myself.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

aw man, just warming up looking at these pics and i'm already vicariously stoked...

on to the next thread.

This is the cutest couple I have seen ever!  I love these two!

[Image: 2009VegasDay1019-1.jpg]

[Image: 2009VegasDay1018.jpg]