Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoke Rings From CA!
Hey guys... came here because someone linked to my blog on a post... looked around, liked what I saw and thought I'd join the other stogie lovers on this board...

I've been enjoying fine handmade cigars for over 35 years and loving every minute of it... from my first Candela wrapped cigars to the Connecticut Shade sticks of the 80's to todays full-bodied ligero-filled powersticks I love them all, cigars are my passion...

I'm an aficionado, critic, blogger and seasoned entrepreneur who likes the finer things in life... My blog, www.365Cigars.com, provides unbiased reviews that are quick, concise & easy to understand for anyone from someone new to cigars to seasoned cigar lovers...

We also have a Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/365cigars - and a twitter stream at www.twitter.com/365cigars...

I look forward to hanging around, commenting and sharing the love of the blessed leaf with all of you...

Welcome to SC, from Central PA!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Ok... You have the most bad ass tag cloud on your website I've ever seen... And that's saying something because I've been around in the web development world for awhile. It's a little hard to navigate at first, but its so damn cool!!

Oh yeah Smile and welcome from California!!
Welcome from Seattle
I like smoking lightning
welcome to the forum Smile

Hi and welcome from up in the Central Valley!

Welcome from New Jersey.
Thanks for joining us.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Nebraska
Welcome from Texas.
Fairly new myself Tony and this is a great place! Good to see you.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi