Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
picked up the samsung vibrant
http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/cell...ng-Vibrant

just picked up this sweet a$$ phone and i cant wait until i get it in my hands, i was wondering what are some really good to must have apps to get? this is my first, how do i say this..computer type phone? not sure if thats what i want to call it..but for the last 4-5 years i have been using a flip style motorazr piece of monkey dog $hit phone..lol..im actually really looking forward to the gps program it has..but again..i was wondering what are some apps that are worth picking up..i dont just want to get apps just to say yeah i have 500 apps..lol, by the way also picked up the unlimited internet package for $30 a month..kind of high in my opinion..i think 20-25 would have been decent..i think they had a $15 package but that was for only 200mb..wow just think about it..when im stuck at those long red lights or those 5 miles long trains i can whip out the phone and find some good P0RN..lol also it comes with 16gb built in memory and a 2gb sd memory card which i will not use cause i picked up a 16gb sandisk memory card for a total of 32gb of memory = alot of good clean rated pg movies Smile Wink

widgetlocker
pandora
audiomanager
post it desk
smart vibrator
missed reminder (reminds you of missed calls, emails, text)

Those are the ones I found useful,,

Duke
(12-26-2010, 10:17 PM)dukeofbluz Wrote: widgetlocker
pandora
audiomanager
post it desk
smart vibrator

Duke

wouldnt those two just come as features on the phone? like if someone calls me and im not there to answer and then i decided to check my phone for whatever reason it wont show i have 1 missed call or 2 missed calls? i would have to download a app to do that?

angry birds, ninja fruit. Shopper savvy, barcode scanner, tvguide accuweather
No Justice, No Peace!
enjoy it brother
--Mike
(12-26-2010, 10:21 PM)denali7432 Wrote:
(12-26-2010, 10:17 PM)dukeofbluz Wrote: widgetlocker
pandora
audiomanager
post it desk
smart vibrator

Duke

wouldnt those two just come as features on the phone? like if someone calls me and im not there to answer and then i decided to check my phone for whatever reason it wont show i have 1 missed call or 2 missed calls? i would have to download a app to do that?

i had a Desire and now a Mesmerize, yes they show you have a missed, call and so on, but no vibration or repeating tones. I work in a factory & office, when I walk into the office from the noisy factory I had no idea that I missed anything unless I checked my phone, i now have a vibration and a beep every minute.

Duke
I have the same phone. It kicks ass. You might want to get some kind of app killer to save your battery. It took me a while to get used to the touch screen.

Pandora is great. I listen to it every day at work. It should already be on your phone when you get it. Enjoy it.
I like smoking lightning
nice phone!
thank you everyone

(12-27-2010, 12:22 AM)carl609 Wrote: I have the same phone. It kicks ass. You might want to get some kind of app killer to save your battery. It took me a while to get used to the touch screen.

Pandora is great. I listen to it every day at work. It should already be on your phone when you get it. Enjoy it.

now will app killer stop all spyware that may come with apps or will it stop me from downloading apps? how does it work?