Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HomeBrew adventures.
Were do you guys get your beer bottles from i am sure i can get it from Northern Brewery but i know you guys know of alot more Places
The cheapest bottles are the ones already filled with beer. Grab a couple cases of your favorite cheap beer, pop top only, no screw top. Drink the beer and then soak the bottles in warm water to remove the labels.

If you buy cases of empty bottles it's going to cost you just as much as the ones that come with beer.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(02-27-2011, 08:16 PM)Mark Wrote: The cheapest bottles are the ones already filled with beer. Grab a couple cases of your favorite cheap beer, pop top only, no screw top. Drink the beer and then soak the bottles in warm water to remove the labels.

If you buy cases of empty bottles it's going to cost you just as much as the ones that come with beer.

Thats what we do.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(02-27-2011, 08:16 PM)Mark Wrote: The cheapest bottles are the ones already filled with beer. Grab a couple cases of your favorite cheap beer, pop top only, no screw top. Drink the beer and then soak the bottles in warm water to remove the labels.

LOl I didnt even think of that lmao thanks guys