Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mum's Sauce
Well I have had the honor of once again of breaking bread and eating Mum's sauce with the Mum Family! And what an experience!

[Image: IMG_1546.jpg]

Mrs. Mum preparing the meal!
[Image: IMG_1549.jpg]

The table!
[Image: IMG_1548.jpg]

The Sauce!
[Image: IMG_1550.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1551.jpg]

In EVERY meal I ever parttake with the Mum! He always waits for everyone to get their food before he eats. And he always makes sure everyone has their share of food before he takes his. But when it comes to his own sauce, The Mum is like a Crocodile! Notice his plate to the left all served up and ready while Tank's plate is empty.
[Image: IMG_1552.jpg]

After seeing Mum load up his plate I noticed a trait in Mum that became quite clear now. Mum is always protective of his Sauce, and he is willing to share.....to a point. But when it comes to the overall use of the Sauce Jimmie the Mum is like a Mamma Croc protecting her eggs.

For example! As I was dishing up my plate, I poured the sauce over the pasta. However I decided I wanted more. Mum very calmly states; "it works better if you use less sauce." I just ignored Mum cause I know what I like.

A few minutes later Chris is putting more sauce on his plate. Momma Croc Mum snaps his head off for taking more sauce and accuses Chris of leaving too much sauce leftover on his plate upon completion of previous meals.

WOW! This is a side of Jimmie the Mum I had not seen! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Here is my plate of sauce! You should have seen the "LOOK" I got from Mum for taking so much sauce!
[Image: IMG_1553.jpg]
So the next morning Jimmie the Mum is back to his normal self. He is happy in the kitchen and making he and I eggs for breakfast. I politely ask Mrs. Mum where the leftover sauce is at. She kindly points it out in the fridge!

Jimmie the Momma Croc snaps and begins to quetion why I want the sauce. I state that it would taste good for breakfast. Oh the grumbling under his breath I could hear.

So I proceed to pour the Sauce in the bowl. The previous evening's dinner I only ate half a piece of sausage. So I wanted to enjoy some of the sausage I had missed. Mum said I had to leave the sausage alone. I kindly stated that I felt I was allocated at least one piece of the previous evenings sweet sausage and one piece of spicy sausage. And I was going to enjoy it for breakfast.

OH THE LOOK I GOT AGAIN!

Anyways, the Mum likes his sauce. While he acts like a softy and he claims he likes to share.....and he will share. Just don't take too much, don't waste it, and forget about consuming the leftovers.

So I decided to take hostage a jar of sauce. Mum must have predicted my actions because his secret stash of sauce was nowhere to be found.
[Image: IMG_1557.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1560.jpg]

I see Mum had his favorite wine out at the dinner table. Always nice seeing you post pictures Tank.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Nice pictures Tank!
--Mike
No sauce is ever wasted in the Mum's house:
Tank that f.u.c.k.e.r. had my sauce for breakfeast:
[Image: 2010-12-06001083.jpg]

The nerve of him. I was glad to drive him to the airport that morning:
[Image: 2010-12-06001084.jpg]

He ate the sausage and then the eggs:

[Image: 2010-12-06001085.jpg]

Te Mum is a nice guy but don't ever ever mess with my sauce or mason jars. Yes, I admit, I hid the sauce from Tank and left out the hot peppers.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-18-2010, 10:35 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: I see Mum had his favorite wine out at the dinner table. Always nice seeing you post pictures Tank.

CJ, when it comes to the Sunday meal, you have the best and only the best. That includes the wine, sauce and meal. Then that night you top it off with dessert. Now you why I don't smoke on Sundays. Only the best on a Sunday, God's day of rest and enjoyment.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Donna was gonna have her family over the next weekend for a dinner. Donna wanted to use some sauce and make a similar meal. The conversation went like this:

Donna: I am gonna make a meal with the Sauce

Jim: Why? You are only going to put some peppers in it.

Donna: So! I will just use the Sauce.

Jim: No! Go to the supermarket and get some canned tomato sauce. You can spice it up from that.

Donna: I don't have time! (She is secretly pissed cause Mum keeps getting emails about substitute teaching jobs for Donna and he books her solid all week.)

Jim: I will go pick up some tomato sauce then.

Donna: Well okay I guess.

Jim: (is smiling now. he pulls Tank aside and says; "Farking cockroaches will eat all my sauce.")
lol
That is so odd Mum took all his sauce and hide it because he knew tank was coming over because he is very generous with his Peppers .......lol