Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are things that bad in South Carolina?
Heavens ta mergatroid. [pirate2]
The major problem is that Jamaica is ACTUALLY is Queens county...part of New York City....[lol]

While Brooklyn & Queens are geographically part of Long Island....Only Nassau & Suffolk counties are considered to be Long Island.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Myrtle Beach is just a tourist trap we maintain to capture yankee dollars
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
banzaitoyota Wrote:At least our priest's arent buggering little boys like the churches up north

[lol]

I've heard that they just don't touch them up north...they touch them all over....Confusedhock: 

A priest was sitting in the confessional and had diarreha all day, then it hit again and In dire need of using the men's room.  Finally, he could wait no longer and grabbed a janitor who happened to be walking by.

Priest: "Please sit in here while I go to the men's room."
Janitor: "What if somebody comes in while you're gone?"
Priest: "Don't worry.  Whatever he says, give him three Hail Marys."

While the janitor waited for the priest to return, a young man entered
the confessional.  "Bless me Father for I have sinned.  I engaged in
anal sex."  The janitor was stunned and didn't know what to say - he knew the priest would give a harsher pennance than three Hail Marys for a sin like that. 

Just then, an altar boy was walking by the confessional.  The janitor
stopped him and asked, "What does the Father give for anal sex?"  The
altar boy replied, "Two snickers and a glass of milk." [7up]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Must be some horse! 

[smokin4]
tafdom Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
banzaitoyota Wrote:At least our priest's arent buggering little boys like the churches up north

[lol]

I've heard that they just don't touch them up north...they touch them all over....Confusedhock: 

A priest was sitting in the confessional and had diarreha all day, then it hit again and In dire need of using the men's room.  Finally, he could wait no longer and grabbed a janitor who happened to be walking by.

Priest: "Please sit in here while I go to the men's room."
Janitor: "What if somebody comes in while you're gone?"
Priest: "Don't worry.  Whatever he says, give him three Hail Marys."

While the janitor waited for the priest to return, a young man entered
the confessional.  "Bless me Father for I have sinned.  I engaged in
anal sex."  The janitor was stunned and didn't know what to say - he knew the priest would give a harsher pennance than three Hail Marys for a sin like that. 

Just then, an altar boy was walking by the confessional.  The janitor
stopped him and asked, "What does the Father give for anal sex?"  The
altar boy replied, "Two snickers and a glass of milk." [7up]
[Image: thud2.gif]

[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles