Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Zombie Gun!
Well the Zombies are getting bigger and bigger these days so I decided I needed more firepower! I went fancy too!

Patriot Ordinance Factory in a 7.62 X 51 NATO! The barrel is a Rock Creek rifled barrel, fluted 1 in 10 twist. Its hammer forged 4150 Mil-B-1159F Vanadium alloy. MACHINE GUN RATED and 2 times harder than milspec. Torture tested at 10,000 rounds and passed with flying colors.

She is a gas piston. Bolt and Carrier are Nickel Teflon plated. Cool to the touch! Upper receiver is NP3 coated and black anodized. Lower receiver is billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum allow and the trigger is a short break 3.5 lbs Timney trigger. Vltor Clubfoot stock.

Continuous monolithic top rail and guaranteed half in minute of angle groups with Black Hills factory match 168 grain ammo. Can't wait to load this one up with custom re-loading.

[Image: NYC2010072.jpg]

[Image: NYC2010078.jpg]

[Image: NYC2010077.jpg]

[Image: NYC2010076.jpg]

[Image: NYC2010075.jpg]

[Image: NYC2010074.jpg]

[Image: NYC2010073.jpg]

Although not acquired for the above rifle I picked up this Aimpoint CompML3 weapons site for my stocking stuffer.

[Image: NYC2010080.jpg]

[Image: NYC2010079.jpg]
Merry Christmas Tank!!!! Enjoy it my friend!!! You have the best toys!!!

Santa4
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(12-16-2010, 06:37 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Merry Christmas Tank!!!! Enjoy it my friend!!! You have the best toys!!!

Santa4

HAHAHAHA! I wonder if Mum is ready to come over again?

sweet gun wow
OMG! Thats bad ass!!

I've got to build another AR...
Geez, another freaking gun. Did your little bro tell you, you needed to buy it so he could shot it. Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice rifle a gun is your sausage buddy, also answer your freaking PM's your making me feel like you don't like me Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
nice!
You will certainly be ready when they come for you and they will come for you!
--Mike