but which way will this thread go?

Will it be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExSlyoVTX3I

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms3eBRmF57U

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfuBsyP0AqM

Hmmm....seems like this is going to be a little kiddy show...Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Oh My god the threats are flying, let me get my Boots its starting to pile up here
(12-13-2010, 04:22 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(12-13-2010, 03:50 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: You guys are going to get the madman even more steamed. Todd my brother go kick some butt! I'll put your honda in storage LOL SORRY Tongue I mean Harley Big Grin

Dont pick on Honda's man....Honda is the poor man's harley. My Honda, dressed the way I wanted (except floorboards) $6,450 bucks. The Harley I was pricing at the same time, which was very similar in everything except the name, 19,500 bucks. i went with what I could afford, because affordability allowed the ability to ride, whereas the name didnt.
Exclamation

-------------------
Edit:

If this seemed a hard response, I apologize. It was not meant to be.

editing not as good as replying.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
The mad Pollack is at it again. Go back to your little train and build / save America or whatever you do.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-13-2010, 06:24 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(12-13-2010, 03:50 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: You guys are going to get the madman even more steamed. Todd my brother go kick some butt! I'll put your honda in storage LOL SORRY Tongue I mean Harley Big Grin

Dont pick on Honda's man....Honda is the poor man's harley. My Honda, dressed the way I wanted (except floorboards) $6,450 bucks. The Harley I was pricing at the same time, which was very similar in everything except the name, 19,500 bucks. i went with what I could afford, because affordability allowed the ability to ride, whereas the name didnt.
Exclamation

-------------------
Edit:

HEY HONDA BOY you just made the list, what list I dont know but you made it Hondamaestro, SWOEO
(12-13-2010, 06:26 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: The mad Pollack is at it again. Go back to your little train and build / save America or whatever you do.

JIMMIE JIMMIE JIMMIE, Little train . you better come out here and I will show you some trains. And you are on a list to . But not this one LOL
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(12-13-2010, 04:51 PM)Gus Wrote:

Exclamation

In the wind is in the wind. But ya gotta admit if fun to give the train driving pole a hard time.

(12-13-2010, 06:24 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:

Exclamation

-------------------
Edit:

Not a "hard response/bad form" at all brother.

But this doesn't change the fact that Buckit has gone crazy and we should all run for cover Big Grin
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(12-13-2010, 07:02 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: [quote='Gus' pid='330844' dateline='1292277116']
[quote='Domniomaestro' pid='330839' dateline='1292275329']
[quote='CigarJohn' pid='330834' dateline='1292273423']
But this doesn't change the fact that Buckit has gone crazy and we should all run for cover Big Grin

Why is no one listening to me! Buckit has not gone cray he has been crazy and is finally admitting it!
--Mike

Exclamation

-------------------
Edit:

I didn't see anything wrong with it?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
I can't believe this thread made it this long with the obligatory....

MEH!

(12-13-2010, 06:56 PM)buckit60 Wrote: HEY HONDA BOY you just made the list, what list I dont know but you made it Hondamaestro, SWOEO

Itson

...moving along...nothing left to see here.