Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVB will certainly know more than me
I can't wait for the Whiskey Fest. Nice score buddy.
Great collectables, especially those Dalmores. Would love to try that Cigar Malt, still have yet to find a good cigar malt whiskey.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
this too is a cigar malt. Got this one from AVB himself.
[Image: PC160005.jpg]

I know it's impossible to read. It's Blair Anthol Cigar malt.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Are they producing/selling that Dalmore Cigar Malt again? That stuff hasn't been avaible in Pennsylvania in almost a year.
no. That bottle I purchased over 5 years ago. As I said, I met Simon Brooking at a cigar event and purchased both of the Dalmore bottles above and Simon signed them both.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
The 28 yo Stillman's dram was the replacement for the 30 yo version and both are quite good. The cigar malt has been discontinued although Dalmore says the new Gran Reserva is the same I don't agree plus it's twice the price.
AFAIK, the Caoran is not available yet in the US but I've been offering it in my buys for a year or so now. I like it and this reminds me I need to get another bottle. The Tomintoul 16 is certainly better then the usual 12 yo at a fairly good price. However, if you can find the 27 yo then that one is outstanding.

All in all a pretty nice haul Cap.
The Jesus of Cool
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
You have had that Caoran for quite some time now Skip ......... must be due a seal break by now.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why