Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EP Carrillo and Yard Work
Here at the house, we really needed to rake the back yard because there was a layer of leaves so thick you could hardly see grass.

So I rolled up my sleeves and went out to do some work. Honestly though, I used it as an excuse to have a cigar and it made me forget at times I was doing work.

The EP Carrillo Short Run is a Robusto size cigar boasting big flavor in from start to finish yet smooth and elegant spice and wood flavors can be tasted throughout the cigar.

At times I forgot if I was tasting the cigar or the leaves I was racking because I got flavors of earth and wood.

Thoroughly enjoyed the cigar and while I may not have paired it with a Port, Wine, Scotch or a Rauchbier, I feel that the fresh air of an overcast day, coupled with the smell of racked leaves and the smell of threatening rain clouds in the distance went well with this cigar.

Great Day, and that is the best match for this cigar.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
They are a great Stick for sure but you need a back pack Blower for the leaves lol
Thanks for the review - these are indeed wonderfully aromatic!

The EP short run is great. Great review, even though it lacked notes of barnyard and chickencoop.
I like smoking lightning
Thanks for the review!
--Mike
Great review, now you wanna come here try the same cigar but shovel snow? Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Nice review of a very tasty cigar, especially for the price!
This is my boomstick!
The man is back and a good cigar review to boot.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice review...thanks