Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosses desk
Had a little fun today with my a-hole bosses desk.
[Image: photo1.jpg]

Awesome. Nice to see that there are still shenanagins going at at dealerships. That is what I miss the most.
I like smoking lightning
Doug, are you already up to no-good at your new job??? I hope that F-er has a sense of humor!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Nice brother! Hope he gets a laugh out of it.
--Mike
Nice! But you really would have impressed me if it was all set up out in the parking lot. Maybe next time? Big Grin
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(12-02-2010, 09:45 PM)BlackKnight Wrote: Nice! But you really would have impressed me if it was all set up out in the parking lot. Maybe next time? Big Grin

Oh that was brought up. We are going to put it into the back of the truck on the showroom floor.

didnt you just get that job? becareful man..lol

(12-02-2010, 09:51 PM)denali7432 Wrote: didnt you just get that job? becareful man..lol

Yep and I damn near sold the most cars last month which still wasn't crap so not sure how much longer I want to be there.

You do have a great sense of humor.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-02-2010, 09:50 PM)Lurch Wrote:
(12-02-2010, 09:45 PM)BlackKnight Wrote: Nice! But you really would have impressed me if it was all set up out in the parking lot. Maybe next time? Big Grin

Oh that was brought up. We are going to put it into the back of the truck on the showroom floor.
I like the way you think.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.