Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My buddy cant join?
Thanks everyone, ill have him try again when he gets home from work.

Duke
Let me know.... I have the security pretty high now. Chances are the IP address he is currently on was previously used to spam, so its blocked. I can make adjustments if necessary, so let me know if he still cannot get on.
(12-01-2010, 07:03 PM)Admin Wrote: Let me know.... I have the security pretty high now. Chances are the IP address he is currently on was previously used to spam, so its blocked. I can make adjustments if necessary, so let me know if he still cannot get on.

Now THAT'S an ignore button! LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Yup! Sure is! Smile
I certainly appreciate the hard work Duke has put in to get me registered and to all the admins I assure you this IP has not nor will ever be used for spamming. Thanks for the help gentlemen!
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(12-01-2010, 09:41 PM)BDM53 Wrote: I certainly appreciate the hard work Duke has put in to get me registered and to all the admins I assure you this IP has not nor will ever be used for spamming. Thanks for the help gentlemen!

Hello
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
There goes the neighborhood! Welcome aboard Branden,

Duke
(12-01-2010, 01:50 AM)tafdom Wrote: OMG, That's not 20 minutes away.Whoohoo We need to get him on soon.

What part of Memphis sir?
I pick up most of my sticks at Tobacco Corner and Havana Mix Downtown. (And online but shhhhh) Dont know of any honey holes others than those do you?
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Its the new security software. I started everything at the highest level to see how it all works. I'm sure its blocking a few other good people, but for now its in the testing stage. Thanks for joining! -Eric
Those 2 shops are MSRP + buy the Mix is a new place I've been to 6 times or so. I'm by the agg center. I was thinking of going to Havana Mix tomorrow for the event and football game.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.